Storing a tent in the shed is widely accepted since it provides a dry environment for the tent to prevent mildew formation.
Benefits of storing tent in a shed:
- Outdoor Storing space: It is the most safest storing space outside the home and majorly beneficial at the time when you don’t have adequate space inside the home for tent storage. This will also provide enough storage in your home for storing other goods. Sheds are also not sensitive to the weather conditions so can be a perfect place for outdoor storage. And even some of the portable sheds can be properly installed even for car storage if you lack garage space.
- They are affordable as well: The tent sheds are affordable. As per your budget, you can either purchase temporary or even permanent sheds. It is the best option and can be used for several other purposes as well. The temporary sheds are even cheaper than the high-quality compression sacks but still provide the best protection. You don’t have to invest high in the shed installation as well as on its maintenance.
- They are versatile: No matter what type of tent you have, thanks to all different types of sheds available in the market, you can get the right one for your tent. Moreover, they can be used to clean your tent in our space and also can accommodate other vehicles in it. You can also install a shed in any kind of base or grounds until the base support is rigid and strong enough to withstand the whole shed.
- You also get a portable option: Nowadays many sheds available in the market are even portable and can be easily shifted to one place to another. It will be very beneficial fir you if you often move from one place to another or you go for a long camping. This kind of shed also can be easily set up without consuming much time. So, in this way, it is beneficial for you as well as for your tent and you will not even have to bother about its regular maintenance.
- Convenience and keeping dry are also things you need.
How should you store the tent in a shed?
As you do in the compression sacks, like first you need to clean up the tent and make sure it is fully dry, and then only you can store it and it also requires timely checkups but these things you don’t have to bother in the tent shed.
You just simply have to set up a tent in the yard or any available space around your house, and you can directly place your tent over there you don’t need to bother to dry it since when placed in the open air, it gets dried by the air. But still, you have to clean the dust and miss which gets attached during the camping. You also have to consider the windy days, for such days you need to keep the tents in some safe places. A closed shed is rather beneficial as it can be used in every harsh condition.
Thus, storing tent in the shed is one of the best storing options available for storing the tents. Moreover, you must consider that which type of shed will be the most perfect option fir your tent because nowadays there are a variety of different shaped and styled sheds available now which are not only suitable for all kinds of the tents but are also portable and thus can be taken from one place to another. While storing in a shed you do not need to worry about any kind of mildew formation as it will be present in an open place free of dampness.
Keeping it in the garage is another idea, but do not put in basement as is too damp.
When you buy a tent for camping, it is not for a single time and neither you buy for use and throw purpose. Once you buy it, you will sustain it for a long period of time so that you can use it in further camping as well.