Are you trying to stay cool on a hot day?
An evaporating cooling hat may be what you need, it will cool by converting energy into water vapor which can lower your temperature. They are excellent in the hot summer and work best when the humidity is low.
The modern world now has several new and modern accessories to protect you from the several harsh climatic conditions.
And one among them is an evaporating cooling hat. In the hot summers, the direct sunlight is really unbearable and this is the reason why some people dunk their cap in the water to take advantage of the lower body temperature.
Generally when the water converts to vapor the basic principle used over here is the air thermal energy which results in lower air temperature in your head. This technique can lower the temperature of your body skin by 30 degrees. This is what that is enough for depicting the importance and advantages of this modern technology of using an evaporating cooling hat.
The next accessories based on the same principle as well as technique is trying a wet bandana around your neck to cool down your body. Although there is a problem that the cotton dried out quickly and needs constant resetting. This is the reason why this time the maximum evaporative cooling hats are made up of thick polyester that takes several hours to dry out and that is what we generally require. At the time when you add up both of the hat and the neck wrap, you will experience an increased comfort in sweltering temperature. This will provide you sufficient temperature to withstand the harsh and not climatic condition outside.
Best evaporating Hat:
Here are some of the best evaporating hats which will be just suitable to wear anywhere as per the current context:
- The first hat in this list is the mission retroactive max performance hat. This hat looks really good and fulfills your requirement exactly the way you want. On the top of the head, it provides the airflow and the cooling portion spreads across the forehead. The excellent design of this hat keeps you comfortable for an extended period of time.
- The Mission cooling hat is the best in the list which provides extra protection from the sun. The three-inch brim present in the hat keeps the sun off of your neck and the cooling zones are at the front of your head to protect you from the direct sun rays. In this cooling hat, you also get the option of flipping the brim up with pin snaps which makes it multi-functional. It protects you from the sun as well as keeps you cool all round the day.
- The front toggs chilly bean hat is one of the first evaporating cooling hats which was introduced. This is the most often used evaporating hat in the current time because the cooling pad is the largest hat when compared to the similar kinds. It covers your entire head and protects you from the direct sun rays. The mesh side of this hat does the excellent job of releasing the heat trapped inside. Although the look might not be so attractive but it is well promising and would protect you from the harsh hot climatic condition.
Along with the evaporating cooling hats, you can also add some best neck wraps that are evaporating too and keep your neck area from getting irritated because of excess hotness and sweats.
- The Ergodyne Cooling Neck Wrap has the slots that allow you to cinch it closer to your neck. This neck wraps remain cool for several hours and also continues in its own shape for a long period of time. They provide excellent water retention.
- The Eutuxia Cooling Scarf uses the crystal polymers to absorb water that results in long last relief. This scarf also can be even frozen to enhance its cooling properties. The overall functioning of this scarf is perfect at lowering the temperature of the neck area.
Thus, evaporative cooling hats are one of the best options to carry within the hot summers because you will not be able to carry a fan along with you, wherever you wish to go. So, make a good choice that fits you and buy one for you and also for your several family members. This will give you the strength to continue your outdoor work even in hot summers. All you need to make sure is to wet it.