Here are 9 ways to move your jetski other than a trailer:
1. Man power. The weight of an average Jet Ski is around 850 pounds. So, Jets skis are quite heavy and it might be difficult for you to try to pull it on your own. But if 5 people work together then, there is a possibility that they can manually carry and haul the Jet Ski without any additional help. But if it is still out of your league to do it, do not try to force it or you might end up getting injured.
2. Use a jet rail systems to transfer your watercraft to your desired destination.
3. Use a rope and some manual help to haul the Jet Ski into the water. But there is a high chance of damaging the Jet Ski if you don’t do it properly. The engine of the Jet Ski can be damaged.
4. An ATV (all-terrain vehicle) truck can also be used to drag a Jet Ski.
5. Use of a PWC ramp. A PWC ramp can also be used to transport other watercraft.
6. Hire a person. There is always the option of hiring someone to do it for you. If you think you won’t be able to do it yourself, various companies will do it for you. Not just Jet Ski but they will also help you in transferring other watercraft to the desired location.
7. If a hoist is available, it is preferable to make use of a hoist to lift your Jet Ski and place in onto sand. But it is better if you let a professional lift and place it for you or you might end up misplacing it or worse breaking it.
8. Use of a hitch hauler to bring your Jet Ski onto the sand. But a hit hauler can be quite expensive.
9. Use of a truck bed. Since trucks are usually available with individuals, so it is a popularly used method to haul a Jet Ski. And if you are making use of a truck, you can also tow something else with your truck. In addition to that, it will save you the cost of paying extra tax, and maintenance of a trailer. It is the second-best method for hauling a jet ski. A full size pickup truck works well.
Also, think about keeping at the lake so you do not have to trailer it at all.
What is a Jet Ski?
A Jet Ski is a type of water vehicle. It is sometimes also referred to as a water bike. It is a vehicle in which the rider can either sit or stand on the seat. It can usually hold one or two people. A Jet Ski can travel at a speed of 40 MPH – 70 MPH. A Jet Ski shoots the water back and it goes forward.
What is a trailer?
A trailer is a vehicle used to transport goods. There are different types of trailers like travel trailers, construction trailers, bicycle trailers, etc. depending on their use. They are towed behind cars, RVs, and SUVs.
Riding a Jet Ski can be fun and scary at the same time. A Jet Ski is comparatively cheap and low maintenance. If you want you can ride along with others. It is easy to learn how to control a Jet Ski. Riding a Jet Ski helps you in burning calories. It also helps in enhancing your balance and coordination. It will also help in boosting your endurance. Thus it will also help you in improving your health.
But riding a Jet Ski can be dangerous. If you can’t ride a jet ski properly, you can get severe injuries. A Jet Ski should be maintained and handled properly. So keep your Jet Ski with care and take necessary precautions while handling and transporting or it might end up getting damaged.