Mirage Arcane Warfare was a skill based multiplayer FPS game.
The setting was fantastical Arabian and Persian deserts, markets, and palaces. Here are some screen shots:
The PC game was removed from steam due to GDPR regulations.
There was ruthless warrior fighting in a virtual civil war. You needed first person shooter skills and fought using one of six characters.
Here is a list of alternatives:
- Into the Stars – explore space as role of Captain and fight hostile aliens.
- BioShock Infinite – fight your way through Columbia using weapons and a variety of tools.
- Tomb Raider – Lara Croft travels the world searching for artifacts.
- Omensight – You play a mythical warrior who only appears in times of crisis.
- Torchlight III – Novastraia is under attack from Netherim and you must defend.
- Borderlands 3 – You can gain items by defeating enemies throughout the game. A FPS with a lot of guns.
- Eternity: The Last Unicorn – Classic RPG.
- Legrand Legacy – You travel the world of Legrand in a desperate attempt to stop the Mugna war.
- Forgotton Anne – Realm of wonder.
- Warframe – is a fast-paced, third-person action shooter with hundreds of unique weapons.
- Children of Morta – You play a family of heroes.
- Tunic – an isometric action game about a small fox.
- Shadows: Awakening – is a isometric single-player RPG with real-time tactical combat in a new adventure in the Heretic Kingdoms.
- Mages of Mystralia – You will face down powerful creatures and navigate treacherous terrain.
- Vagante – is adventure set in a dark fantasy world filled with monsters. You can explore various caves, forests, and catacombs.