Mirage Arcane Warfare was a skill based multiplayer FPS game.
The setting was fantastical Arabian and Persian deserts, markets, and palaces. Here are some screen shots:
Players could use combat weapons made from steel like daggers, knives, spears, and swords. Others could skip weapons in favor of magic.
The PC game was removed from steam due to GDPR regulations.
There was ruthless warrior fighting in a virtual civil war. You needed first person shooter skills and fought using one of six characters.
Here is a list of alternatives:
- Into the Stars – explore space as role of Captain and fight hostile aliens.
- BioShock Infinite – fight your way through Columbia using weapons and a variety of tools.
- Tomb Raider – Lara Croft travels the world searching for artifacts.
- Omensight – You play a mythical warrior who only appears in times of crisis.
- Torchlight III – Novastraia is under attack from Netherim and you must defend.
- Borderlands 3 – You can gain items by defeating enemies throughout the game. A FPS with a lot of guns.
- Eternity: The Last Unicorn – Classic RPG.
- Legrand Legacy – You travel the world of Legrand in a desperate attempt to stop the Mugna war.
- Forgotton Anne – Realm of wonder.
- Warframe – is a fast-paced, third-person action shooter with hundreds of unique weapons.
- Children of Morta – You play a family of heroes.
- Tunic – an isometric action game about a small fox.
- Shadows: Awakening – is a isometric single-player RPG with real-time tactical combat in a new adventure in the Heretic Kingdoms.
- Mages of Mystralia – You will face down powerful creatures and navigate treacherous terrain.
- Vagante – is adventure set in a dark fantasy world filled with monsters. You can explore various caves, forests, and catacombs.