The Winnebago Lesharo RV has had many problems such as:
- Water Heater faulty thermostat.
- Blown head gasket.
- Transmission issues, sluggish, and sticking in gear.
- Battery Charger not working.
- Locked Brake Drum.
- Coolant Pipe Overheating.
- Windshield Wipers squeak.
- Toilet flush valve wears out.
- Air Conditioning System roof vent clogs.
- Kitchen Faucet leaks.
The LeSharo is aka Itasca Phasar. It was made 1983-1992.
It had a 4 cyclinder engine with 100 hp, a 4 speed manual, and got 33 mpg. The GVWR is 5800 lbs.
They sell for about $7k in 2022.