Owners have reported a few minor issues:
- AC is inadequate
- TV remote control turns fireplace on
- Shower leaks
- Rust on frame
- Corner jacks fail
- Microwave breaks
- Furnace intermittent fail
Here is a video clip review:
It is made by Northwood and looks like this:
Dry weight 5535 lbs
GVWR 7500 lbs
Fresh water 50 gal
Gray water 42 gal
Black water 35 gal
2 propane tanks
1000 btu furnace
10 gal water heater
Tires: ST205/75R15, Load range D
Owners report things they like:
- Easy to pull
- Nice size, roomy but not too big
- 4 season capability
- Shocks on all 4 tires
- 12v TV
- Good overall quality
- Power Awning
- Electrical issues:
- Check for blown fuses, loose connections, or damaged wiring.
- Verify that the RV’s battery is charged and in good condition.
- Ensure proper functioning of the converter, inverter, and generator.
- Plumbing and water system issues:
- Check for leaks or clogs in the water lines and drains.
- Inspect the water pump, water heater, and fresh, gray, and black water tanks for proper functioning.
- Winterize your RV’s water system if you plan to use it in freezing temperatures.
- Propane and appliances:
- Inspect propane lines and connections for leaks or damage.
- Ensure that propane tanks are full and properly secured.
- Verify that appliances like the refrigerator, stove, furnace, and water heater are functioning correctly.
- Slide-outs and leveling systems:
- Inspect the slide-out mechanism for debris or obstructions.
- Lubricate slide-out rails and gears as needed.
- Check the leveling system for proper functioning and ensure that the RV is level before extending slide-outs.
- Roof and exterior:
- Inspect the roof for leaks, cracks, or damaged seals.
- Clean and maintain seals around windows, doors, and vents.
- Check the exterior for damage or signs of wear.
- Tires and brakes:
- Regularly inspect tires for proper inflation, wear, and damage.
- Ensure that lug nuts are properly tightened.
- Check the brake system for wear or damage and replace components as needed.
- HVAC system:
- Clean and replace air filters as needed.
- Inspect the air conditioning and heating system for proper functioning.
- Check ductwork for obstructions or damage.