The Tiffin Allegro Breeze 28br is a 28 foot long class A RV.
Problems reported by owners:
- Parking brake issues
- Overheating bedroom
- Electrical issues
- Fuel pump fails
- Transmission slips
- Steering has excessive play
- Batteries do not hold charge
- Air leveling erratic
- Build quality and workmanship: Some owners have reported issues with the fit and finish of the motorhome’s interior, such as loose or misaligned cabinetry, trim, or fixtures.
- Electrical issues: Owners may experience problems with the electrical systems in the motorhome, including issues with the generator, battery, or charging systems. In some cases, there could be faulty wiring, connections, or components that need repair or replacement.
- Slide-out malfunctions: The Tiffin Allegro Breeze 28BR features slide-out sections to expand the living area. However, some owners have reported issues with the slide-outs, such as difficulty extending or retracting them or alignment issues that cause leaks or damage to the seals.
- Plumbing and water leaks: Some owners have experienced issues with the plumbing system, such as water leaks or problems with the water pump, water heater, or fixtures.
- Air conditioning and heating: There have been reports of issues with the air conditioning or heating systems not functioning properly, which may require repair or replacement of components.
- Engine and transmission: Although the Tiffin Allegro Breeze 28BR uses a reliable diesel engine and transmission, some owners have experienced issues with these components, such as engine overheating or transmission shifting problems.
- Suspension and handling: Some owners have reported issues with the motorhome’s suspension system or handling characteristics, which may require adjustments or repairs to improve ride quality and stability.
GVW 22k lbs
Wheelbase 152 in
Length 29 feet
Width 85 in
Navistar maxxforce 7 engine
- Electrical issues:
- Check for blown fuses, loose connections, or damaged wiring.
- Verify that the RV’s battery is charged and in good condition.
- Ensure proper functioning of the converter, inverter, and generator.
- Plumbing and water system issues:
- Check for leaks or clogs in the water lines and drains.
- Inspect the water pump, water heater, and fresh, gray, and black water tanks for proper functioning.
- Winterize your RV’s water system if you plan to use it in freezing temperatures.
- Propane and appliances:
- Inspect propane lines and connections for leaks or damage.
- Ensure that propane tanks are full and properly secured.
- Verify that appliances like the refrigerator, stove, furnace, and water heater are functioning correctly.
- Slide-outs and leveling systems:
- Inspect the slide-out mechanism for debris or obstructions.
- Lubricate slide-out rails and gears as needed.
- Check the leveling system for proper functioning and ensure that the RV is level before extending slide-outs.
- Roof and exterior:
- Inspect the roof for leaks, cracks, or damaged seals.
- Clean and maintain seals around windows, doors, and vents.
- Check the exterior for damage or signs of wear.
- Tires and brakes:
- Regularly inspect tires for proper inflation, wear, and damage.
- Ensure that lug nuts are properly tightened.
- Check the brake system for wear or damage and replace components as needed.
- HVAC system:
- Clean and replace air filters as needed.
- Inspect the air conditioning and heating system for proper functioning.
- Check ductwork for obstructions or damage.
Pros and Cons
- Compact size: The Allegro Breeze is smaller than many other Class A motorhomes, making it more maneuverable and easier to drive in tight spaces.
- Build quality: Tiffin is known for its attention to detail and high-quality construction, which means the Allegro Breeze is likely to be durable and reliable.
- Fuel efficiency: The Allegro Breeze is designed to be more fuel-efficient than larger Class A motorhomes, which can save you money on long trips.
- Luxury amenities: The interior of the Allegro Breeze is well-appointed, with high-quality materials and a range of amenities, such as a residential refrigerator, large TV, and comfortable seating.
- Reputation: Tiffin has a strong reputation for customer service and satisfaction, which can give you peace of mind when purchasing the Allegro Breeze.
- Price: The Allegro Breeze is a luxury motorhome, which means it comes with a higher price tag compared to some other options in the market.
- Limited storage: Due to its compact size, the Allegro Breeze may not have as much storage space as larger Class A motorhomes.
- Smaller living space: The interior living space of the Allegro Breeze is smaller than some competitors, which might be an issue for those who plan to spend a lot of time inside the RV.
- Towing capacity: The smaller size of the Allegro Breeze may limit its towing capacity, which could be a problem if you plan on towing a vehicle or other large items.
- Potential for reduced resale value: Luxury motorhomes like the Allegro Breeze can depreciate more quickly than more affordable options, which might impact resale value.
Q: How long is the Tiffin Allegro Breeze 28BR?
A: The Tiffin Allegro Breeze 28BR measures approximately 29 feet, making it the perfect size to maneuver through campsites and parking lots without causing “RV-induced panic” in your fellow travelers.
Q: How many people can the Tiffin Allegro Breeze 28BR accommodate?
A: The Tiffin Allegro Breeze 28BR is a charming home on wheels that can comfortably accommodate up to four people. It features a cozy bedroom with a queen-sized bed, and additional sleeping arrangements that can convert the living area into a slumber party zone.
Q: What is the fuel efficiency of the Tiffin Allegro Breeze 28BR?
A: The Tiffin Allegro Breeze 28BR is a true “miles-per-gallon magician” among Class A motorhomes. Its efficient design, lightweight construction, and diesel engine provide impressive fuel efficiency, giving you more freedom to explore without feeling like you’re on a first-name basis with every gas station attendant.
Q: What amenities does the Tiffin Allegro Breeze 28BR include?
A: The Tiffin Allegro Breeze 28BR spoils you with amenities fit for a rock star on tour! It comes equipped with a fully-loaded kitchen that’s a culinary playground, a cozy living area perfect for movie nights or lively conversations, a bathroom that will make you forget you’re in an RV, ample storage for all your gear (including your collection of souvenir fridge magnets), and entertainment systems that will make you feel like the star of your own RV-based reality show.
Q: Can I customize the Tiffin Allegro Breeze 28BR?
A: Absolutely! Tiffin Motorhomes loves to sprinkle a little magic dust of personalization on their Allegro Breeze 28BR models. You can choose from interior décor options that range from “rustic cabin getaway” to “modern chic,” select exterior paint colors that match your adventurous spirit, handpick cabinetry finishes that make your heart skip a beat, and even add optional features that make your RV truly one-of-a-kind. It’s like having your own RV fairy godmother!
Q: Are there any warranty options for the Tiffin Allegro Breeze 28BR?
A: Fear not, fellow adventurer! Tiffin Motorhomes stands behind their creations and offers warranty coverage for their Allegro Breeze 28BR models. The specifics of the warranty, including duration and coverage, can be found in the magical scrolls provided by Tiffin or by consulting with their friendly dealership wizards.