Bushnell tents are a popular choice for outdoor enthusiasts and adventurers who want to enjoy the great outdoors without sacrificing comfort and convenience. These tents are designed to withstand the elements, provide ample space for sleeping and storage, and offer a range of features that make camping a more enjoyable experience.
Best Bushnell Tents
We have researched and tested various Bushnell tents, and after careful consideration, we have compiled a list of the best ones available on Amazon. Whether you’re an avid camper or a casual weekend warrior, a high-quality tent is essential for a comfortable and enjoyable camping experience. Our list includes tents of different sizes and features, so you can find the perfect one for your needs. Check out our top picks below.
We highly recommend the Bushnell Pop Up Tent for anyone looking for a durable and easy-to-use tent for their camping needs.
- The instant pop-up technology allows for easy and quick setup in less than two minutes.
- The tent is extremely durable with 210 denier fabric walls and 300 denier floor fabric, making it able to withstand tough wear and tear.
- The tent is well-ventilated, with huge windows, 5050 no-see-um mesh door, and mesh wall panels that maximize airflow to keep you cool and comfortable even in elevated temperatures.
- The tent is quite heavy, weighing in at 37.8 pounds, which may make it difficult to transport for some users.
- The tent is quite large when packed away, with a transport length longer than 6 feet, which may make it difficult to fit in smaller vehicles.
- The tent is quite expensive compared to other camping tents on the market.
We were impressed with the Bushnell Pop Up Tent’s dome-like feel, which is created by the tent frame poles that are designed to bend outwards, giving maximum interior volume and 7’8″ of headroom. The tent is also prepared for all types of weather, with the included rainfly and fully taped waterproof seams, allowing you to enjoy a rainstorm during your trip without worrying about water getting into your tent. The tent also has an integrated electrical port, which is convenient for powering electrical accessories while keeping bugs and weather out.
In conclusion, the Bushnell Pop Up Tent is a great investment for anyone who wants a durable and easy-to-use tent for their camping needs. With its instant pop-up technology, well-ventilated design, and maximum interior volume, this tent is sure to provide a comfortable and enjoyable camping experience.
If you’re looking for a spacious and durable tent that can accommodate a large group of people, the Bushnell Instant Tent | 12 Person Shield Series Instant Tents is definitely worth considering.
- The instant two-minute setup technology allows you to set up the tent quickly and easily, without any fuss or hassle.
- The heat shield technology helps to keep the tent cool and comfortable, even on hot summer days.
- The multiroom design with two included room dividers allows you to create three separate rooms, giving you plenty of privacy and space.
- The tent is quite heavy and bulky, which can make it difficult to transport and store.
- The side walls with AC vents can be a bit flimsy, and may not hold up well in windy conditions.
- The tent is quite expensive compared to other camping tents on the market.
Overall, we were impressed with the Bushnell Instant Tent | 12 Person Shield Series Instant Tents. It’s a well-made and sturdy tent that can comfortably accommodate a large group of people. The instant setup technology makes it easy to set up and take down, and the heat shield technology helps to keep the tent cool and comfortable. However, the tent is quite heavy and bulky, which may be a drawback for some campers. Additionally, the side walls with AC vents can be a bit flimsy, which may be a concern in windy conditions. Despite these minor drawbacks, we would definitely recommend this tent to anyone looking for a spacious and durable camping tent.
If you’re looking for a reliable and spacious tent for your next outdoor adventure, the Bushnell Sport Series 4 Person Tent might just be the perfect fit for you.
- Easy assembly with pole hooks
- Compact fiberglass poles
- Fully taped factory-sealed seams and weather-resistant fabric
- Mostly screen ceiling
- Flap over the zipper on the door can get stuck
- Leaks in heavy rain
We recently took the Bushnell Sport Series 4 Person Tent on a camping trip and were impressed with how easy it was to assemble. The pole hooks made the setup process a breeze, and the compact fiberglass poles were lightweight and easy to handle. The fully taped factory-sealed seams and weather-resistant fabric kept us protected during inclement weather, and we felt secure and comfortable inside the tent.
One downside we noticed was the mostly screen ceiling, which allowed a lot of light in but also made the tent feel less private. Additionally, the flap over the zipper on the door tended to get stuck, which was a bit frustrating. We also experienced some leaking during heavy rain, which was a disappointment.
Overall, we would recommend the Bushnell Sport Series 4 Person Tent for its easy assembly, compact design, and weather-resistant features. However, it may not be the best option for those looking for a completely private and leak-proof tent.
If you’re looking for a spacious and easy-to-assemble shower tent for your family camping, hunting, or hiking trips, the Bushnell Shower Tent with Instant Setup Technology might be a good choice.
- The instant 60-second setup technology makes it a breeze to assemble the tent.
- The tent has separate rooms, which is great if you need privacy while showering or changing.
- The specially coated fabrics ensure privacy and prevent the tent from being opened from the outside.
- The tent is quite heavy, so it might not be the best option if you need to carry it for long distances.
- The tent is relatively expensive compared to other shower tents on the market.
- The tent might not be suitable for extreme weather conditions.
We recently used the Bushnell Shower Tent on a family camping trip, and we were impressed with its ease of assembly. The poles come pre-attached to the tent, so all you need to do is unfold and extend the leg poles until they click into position. The tent also has separate rooms, which is great if you need privacy while showering or changing.
The tent is made of specially coated fabrics that ensure privacy and prevent the tent from being opened from the outside. The tent also comes with a 5-gallon water reservoir that has a shower head and valve for ease of operation. You can even fill it and set it out in the sun to warm up for a hot shower!
The shower stall has interior mesh pockets for soap and shampoo, while the changing room includes a towel bar. The tent is quite spacious and can comfortably fit two people. However, it is quite heavy, so it might not be the best option if you need to carry it for long distances.
Overall, we would recommend the Bushnell Shower Tent with Instant Setup Technology for anyone looking for a spacious and easy-to-assemble shower tent for their family camping, hunting, or hiking trips.
If you’re looking for a spacious screen house that’s easy to set up, the Bushnell Screenhouse with Instant Setup Technology might be just what you need.
- The pre-attached poles make setup a breeze, taking only about 60 seconds to complete.
- The mesh walls and roof vents provide excellent ventilation, keeping you cool and comfortable even on hot days.
- The screen walls keep out pesky insects, while the ground skirts seal up the bottom of the walls.
- The mesh material may not be as durable as some other materials, so be careful not to snag it on sharp objects.
- The eaves poles can be a bit tricky to set up, so it may take a bit of practice to get the hang of it.
- The screen house is relatively heavy, weighing in at 28.5 pounds, so it may not be the best choice if you need to carry it long distances.
We recently took the Bushnell Screenhouse with Instant Setup Technology on a camping trip and were impressed by how easy it was to set up. The pre-attached poles simply lock into place, so there’s no need to fumble around with a bunch of separate pieces. We were able to have it up and ready to go in no time.
One thing we really appreciated was how well-ventilated the screen house is. The mesh walls and roof vents allow for plenty of airflow, so we never felt stuffy or uncomfortable, even when the temperature outside was soaring. And with the ground skirts sealing up the bottom of the walls, we didn’t have to worry about any creepy crawlies making their way inside.
Of course, there are a few downsides to consider as well. We did notice that the mesh material seemed a bit delicate, so we had to be careful not to snag it on anything. And while the eaves poles weren’t terribly difficult to set up, it did take us a few tries to get the hang of it.
Overall, we think the Bushnell Screenhouse with Instant Setup Technology is a solid choice for anyone in need of a spacious and easy-to-set-up screen house. Just be aware that it’s a bit on the heavy side, and the mesh material may not be as durable as some other options out there.
If you’re in the market for a durable backpacking tent that won’t weigh you down, the Bushnell Backpacking Tent is a great option.
- Lightweight and easy to carry on backpacking trips
- Durable construction with aluminum poles and heavy-duty tie-downs
- Weather Shield Technology keeps you dry in rainy conditions
- Only accommodates one person, so not ideal for group trips
- Some users have reported issues with the rainfly ripping
- Limited space inside the tent
We recently took the Bushnell Backpacking Tent on a weekend camping trip and were impressed with its lightweight design and easy setup. The tent is compact and easy to carry in a backpack, making it a great option for backpacking trips. The aluminum poles and heavy-duty tie-downs provide a sturdy frame that can withstand windy conditions.
The tent’s Weather Shield Technology kept us dry during a rainy night, and the no-see-um mesh body panels kept bugs out while still allowing for ventilation. The tent’s reflective piping and guylines make it easy to spot in low-light conditions, and the internal gear pocket and external flashlight pocket are convenient features.
While the tent is spacious enough for one person and their gear, it may feel cramped for taller individuals or those who prefer more space. Some users have reported issues with the rainfly ripping, so it may be worth investing in a replacement rainfly if you plan on using the tent in rainy conditions frequently.
Overall, we would recommend the Bushnell Backpacking Tent for solo backpackers or hikers looking for a lightweight and durable option.
When shopping for a Bushnell tent, there are several factors to consider to ensure you choose the best product for your needs. Here are some features to look for when selecting a tent:
Size and Capacity
Consider how many people will be using the tent and how much gear you need to store. Look for a tent with a capacity that comfortably accommodates all occupants and their belongings. It’s also important to consider the size and weight of the tent if you plan to hike or backpack with it.
Material and Durability
The material of the tent impacts its durability, weight, and weather resistance. Look for tents made with high-quality materials that can withstand harsh conditions and provide adequate protection from the elements. Consider the tent’s poles, zippers, and seams, as these areas are prone to wear and tear.
Ventilation and Climate Control
Proper ventilation is essential for a comfortable camping experience. Look for tents with mesh windows and doors to allow for airflow and reduce condensation. Additionally, consider tents with rainflys or vestibules to protect against rain and wind.
Setup and Ease of Use
Consider how easy it is to set up and take down the tent, especially if you plan to move frequently. Look for tents with intuitive designs and clear instructions. Additionally, consider the weight and size of the tent when packed, as this impacts portability.
By considering these factors, you can choose the best Bushnell tent for your camping needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people can fit in the Bushnell Tent 12 Person?
The Bushnell Tent 12 Person is designed to comfortably fit 12 people. However, keep in mind that this number can vary depending on the size of the individuals and the amount of gear they bring along.
What is the setup time for the Bushnell 9 Person Instant Cabin tent?
The Bushnell 9 Person Instant Cabin tent is designed to be set up quickly and easily. It can be set up in under 2 minutes, making it a great option for those who want to spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time setting up camp.
Are there any complaints about the durability of the Bushnell 6 Person Instant Cabin Tent?
We have not received any complaints about the durability of the Bushnell 6 Person Instant Cabin Tent. It is made with high-quality materials and is designed to withstand the elements, ensuring that you can enjoy your camping trip without worrying about your tent.
Does the Bushnell tent with ac port come with an air conditioning unit?
No, the Bushnell tent with ac port does not come with an air conditioning unit. However, it is designed to accommodate most standard air conditioning units, making it a great option for those who want to stay cool and comfortable during hot summer months.
Where can I find replacement parts for my Bushnell tent?
You can find replacement parts for your Bushnell tent on the company’s website or by contacting their customer service department. They offer a wide range of replacement parts, including poles, stakes, and rainflys, to ensure that your tent stays in top condition.
What are the standout features of the Bushnell 8 Person Tent?
The Bushnell 8 Person Tent is designed with a number of standout features, including a spacious interior that can comfortably fit up to 8 people, a durable construction that can withstand the elements, and a convenient setup process that can be completed in just minutes. Additionally, it features multiple windows and doors for optimal ventilation and easy access.