Lincoln County boasts a total of 17 campgrounds, each with its own unique features and amenities. These campgrounds range from primitive sites with no amenities to full-service RV parks with hookups and showers. Visitors can choose from beachside campsites, forested areas, and even campsites along rivers and lakes. With so many options, it’s easy to find the perfect spot to set up camp in Lincoln County.
- Lincoln County offers a diverse range of campgrounds, from primitive sites to full-service RV parks.
- Visitors can choose from beachside campsites, forested areas, and campsites along rivers and lakes.
- Lincoln County’s campgrounds offer a variety of amenities, including picnic areas, hiking trails, and recreational opportunities such as fishing and kayaking.
Lincoln County Overview
Lincoln County is located in the state of Oregon, USA. The county is home to a variety of campgrounds that offer visitors the chance to experience the natural beauty of the area. The county’s campgrounds are known for their scenic views, well-maintained trails, and clean facilities.
Lincoln County is an ideal destination for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy camping, hiking, fishing, and other outdoor activities. The county is home to several state parks, including Devils Lake State Recreation Area, Fogarty Creek State Recreation Area, and Beverly Beach State Park. These parks offer visitors a variety of recreational opportunities, including hiking, fishing, and beachcombing.
The county’s campgrounds are also a popular destination for families. Many of the campgrounds offer amenities such as playgrounds, picnic areas, and swimming pools. In addition, the county’s campgrounds are located near attractions such as the Oregon Coast Aquarium, the Yaquina Head Lighthouse, and the Hatfield Marine Science Center.
Types of Campgrounds
Lincoln County offers a variety of campgrounds for visitors to choose from. Each campground has its unique features and amenities. Here are the types of campgrounds available in Lincoln County:
RV campgrounds in Lincoln County provide campers with amenities such as water and electrical hookups, dump stations, and Wi-Fi. These campgrounds are perfect for those who prefer to camp in comfort and convenience.
For those who prefer a more primitive camping experience, tent campgrounds are available in Lincoln County. These campgrounds offer a more rustic experience with no electricity or water hookups. They are perfect for those who want to experience nature up close and personal.
Group campgrounds in Lincoln County are designed for larger groups of campers. These campgrounds offer amenities such as fire pits, picnic tables, and restrooms. They are perfect for family reunions, scout groups, and other large gatherings.
Equestrian campgrounds in Lincoln County are designed for horse enthusiasts. These campgrounds offer amenities such as horse stalls, corrals, and water troughs. They are perfect for those who want to bring their horses along on their camping trip.
For those who want to get away from the crowds and explore the wilderness, backpacking campgrounds are available in Lincoln County. These campgrounds offer a more primitive camping experience with no amenities. They are perfect for those who want to experience nature in its rawest form.
Top-Rated Lincoln County Campgrounds
Lincoln County offers several campgrounds that cater to families with kids. One such campground is the Devils Lake State Recreation Area. The campground is located on the shores of Devils Lake and offers a variety of recreational activities such as hiking, fishing, and swimming. The campground has 82 sites with water and electric hookups, making it convenient for families with RVs. The park also has several playgrounds, picnic areas, and a boat ramp.
If you’re planning a camping trip with your furry friend, Lincoln County has several pet-friendly campgrounds. One such campground is the Beverly Beach State Park. The park has several pet-friendly campsites, and dogs are allowed on the beach (on a leash). The campground has 53 full-hookup sites and 128 tent sites. The park also has several hiking trails and a playground for kids.
If you’re looking for a luxurious camping experience, Lincoln County has several campgrounds that offer premium amenities. One such campground is the Pacific City RV & Camping Resort. The resort has 115 full-hookup sites, some of which are pull-through sites. The resort also has several amenities such as a heated swimming pool, a hot tub, a fitness center, and a game room. The resort is located near the beach and has several hiking trails nearby.
If you’re on a tight budget, Lincoln County has several budget-friendly campgrounds. One such campground is the Siletz River RV Park. The park has 29 full-hookup sites and 10 tent sites. The park is located on the banks of the Siletz River and offers several recreational activities such as fishing, kayaking, and hiking. The park also has several picnic areas and a playground for kids.
Lincoln County campgrounds offer a variety of amenities that campers can enjoy during their stay. Here are some of the amenities available:
- Picnic Tables and Fire Rings: Each campsite is equipped with a picnic table and fire ring for campers to use. These amenities are perfect for outdoor dining and cooking.
- Restrooms and Showers: Lincoln County campgrounds have clean and well-maintained restrooms and showers for campers to use. These amenities are essential for a comfortable camping experience.
- Water and Electric Hookups: Many campsites have water and electric hookups, making it easy for campers to access these resources during their stay.
- Playgrounds: Some campgrounds have playgrounds for children to enjoy. These play areas are perfect for burning off energy and having fun.
- Hiking Trails: Lincoln County campgrounds have hiking trails that offer scenic views of the surrounding areas. These trails are perfect for nature lovers and hikers.
- Fishing: Some campgrounds have access to nearby lakes and rivers, making them perfect for fishing enthusiasts.
Overall, Lincoln County campgrounds offer a variety of amenities that cater to different interests and needs.
Camping Rules and Regulations
Camping in Lincoln County is a great way to experience the outdoors, but it’s important to follow the rules and regulations to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone. Here are some important rules to keep in mind:
- Campsites are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations are not accepted.
- Camping is limited to 14 consecutive days within a 30-day period.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Please be respectful of your fellow campers and keep noise to a minimum during these hours.
- Fires are only allowed in designated fire rings or grills. Do not leave fires unattended and make sure they are completely extinguished before leaving.
- Pets are welcome but must be kept on a leash at all times. Please clean up after your pet to keep the campground clean.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed but must be consumed responsibly and in moderation. Intoxicated behavior will not be tolerated.
- Firearms and fireworks are not allowed in the campground.
By following these rules and regulations, you can help ensure a safe and enjoyable camping experience for everyone in Lincoln County.
Camping Safety Tips
Camping can be a fun and exciting way to spend time outdoors. However, it is important to remember that camping also involves risks. Here are some camping safety tips to help ensure a safe and enjoyable trip:
- Always let someone know where you are going and when you plan to return.
- Bring appropriate clothing and gear for the weather conditions.
- Set up your tent in a safe location away from hazards such as dead trees, cliffs, or bodies of water.
- Keep a safe distance from wildlife and never feed them.
- Store food securely in a bear-resistant container or suspended from a tree.
- Use a camp stove for cooking instead of an open fire.
- Keep a first aid kit on hand and know how to use it.
- Be aware of any fire restrictions in the area and follow them.
- Stay hydrated and bring enough water for your trip.
- Respect other campers by keeping noise levels down and following campground rules.
By following these camping safety tips, you can help ensure a safe and enjoyable trip for yourself and others.
When planning a visit to Lincoln County campgrounds, it’s important to consider the season. Each season brings its own unique set of weather conditions and activities.
In the summer months, the campgrounds are bustling with activity. The warm weather and long days make it a great time for hiking, fishing, and swimming. However, it’s important to pack plenty of sunscreen and insect repellent as the bugs can be quite active.
Fall is a great time to visit for those who enjoy cooler weather. The changing leaves provide a beautiful backdrop for hiking and biking. It’s also a great time for fishing as the water is cooler and the fish are more active.
Winter can be a challenging time to visit the campgrounds. The cold weather and snow can make it difficult to access some areas. However, for those who enjoy winter sports such as snowshoeing and cross-country skiing, it can be a great time to visit.
Spring is a time of renewal in Lincoln County. The wildflowers and trees begin to bloom, and the weather starts to warm up. It’s a great time for birdwatching and fishing, and the waterfalls are often at their most impressive.
Booking and Reservations
Booking and reservations for Lincoln County campgrounds can be made through the county’s official website or by calling their reservation hotline. The website provides a user-friendly interface that allows visitors to search for available campsites by date, location, and amenities. The reservation hotline is also available for those who prefer to speak with a representative directly.
It is important to note that reservations for Lincoln County campgrounds are highly recommended, especially during peak season. Walk-in campers may be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis, but there is no guarantee of availability.
When making a reservation, visitors should be prepared to provide their personal information, including their name, address, phone number, and email address. They will also need to provide the number of people in their party and the type and size of their camping equipment.
Lincoln County campgrounds offer a variety of camping options, including tent sites, RV sites, and cabins. Visitors should carefully review the amenities and restrictions of each site before making a reservation to ensure that it meets their needs.